Friday, January 2, 2009

Button Heaven!


I am in love with covered buttons, always have been. I remember discovering them as a teenager and adding them to everything I sewed. But now the fabric color choices are so yummy and combined with my embroidery machine...watch out! My husband says that I am monogramming everything I can get my hands on and he's right!

When I started making the monogrammed bows, little Maddy would pick which ever one she liked to wear regardless of the letter on it. If it had an "A" on it, she would say, "That's okay. I'll wear it for Ana." But now she goes to my workroom and hunts around until she finds one with an M on it and brings it to me to put in her hair. She even picks out the matching headband to go with it. She is definitely our little fashionista:)

No comments: